What is Bookmarking in SEO?
1. Social bookmarking is a first-rate site visitors-boosting SEO approach as it’s smooth, powerful and brand new. there are numerous techniques on which internet site key-word rating depend upon. Like website shape, internet site content material, web site design, on- page optimization and so forth.
2. Quality backlinks are that the one among vital half among of these components. we will say quality link building is that the backbone for web site ranking in major search engines.
3. The concept behind social bookmarking is simple: individuals “bookmark” one thing that they need to be seen on the web to in publicly accessible social websites, people will then see your social marker, scan what you've got bookmarked then share it once more. This creates a far larger level of exposure for the content.
4. Social bookmarking isn't black hat SEO however a number of the simplest white hat there's, you're making and sharing superb content on the web that individuals wish to scan and share with others!
Some of the ways that social bookmarking helps businesses include:
1. Building relevant incoming links
2. Draws visitors
3. Rapid indexing
4. Draws new clients or customers
5. Helps people find the business
6. Quality Backlinks
7. Traffic Generation
8. Helps businesses find other businesses
9. Personal Branding
10. Draws a lot of traffic